Sunday, March 1, 2009

Italy: Loan Sharks to the Rescue

In trouble times like these, the only people who are not hurting are the mafia and loan sharks. Research says Italy's banks have limited their lending to small and medium- sized business, which result in more businesses in debt and bankruptcy.
In the Washington Post article, small business owners are falling victims to loan sharks because they are the only ones willing to lend money, but with a 120 percent annual interest. Organized crime becomes stronger within the economic crisis, which results in a weaker state say Gian Maria Fara, the president of Eurispes, a private research institute.

Banks are to blame for the increase in organized crimes. If the banks were more lenient people would not have to be associated with the mob for money lending purposes that result in outrageous paybacks.

-by Sun Kim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am Musa Jemi by name, the C E O, Of Musa Micro Finance, i give out loans to individuals and company at 5% if you are in need of loan, you can contact me via email at. (musa_jemi@yahoo.com.sg) i will be glad to offer you loan,

Bello said...

We are sincere Government well registered and certified private moneylender permitted to render financial assistant to individual and cooperate bodies, ranging from the Amount of $1,500 to $50,000,000 Million Dollars ,Euro and Pounds with long loan repayment period of 1 year to 50 years. Loan Available now are Business, Personal, House,Travel and Student Loans. Apply for a loan today. Its Easy and fast to get at 3% interest rates and monthly installment payments. Check-out this great offer. If you are interested do get back us with these information,Your Name: Address:City:Country:Phone:Amount Needed:Loan Duration: Contact via email.bayportsaservice@gmail.com to proceed.

Bello said...

My name is Regina, i'm from UK but base in Lybia. I lost my job some months ago,and things were not moving well as it used to be for me, so I decided to get a loan but was never approved because of my bad credit score. A couple of weeks ago I came across a comment posted by THANDO JULIET from New York on the internet, on how she was free from her financial situation with the help of KUMARESAN KIHLIL LOAN INVESTMENT COMPANY with a low interest rate better repayment schedule. I contacted to inquiry and confirm her comment and she told me how she successfully secured her loan without stress from KUMARESAN KIHLIL LOAN INVESTMENT COMPANY and advice me to do same. I contacted KIHLIL CCOMPANY that very day and they put me through the loan process for a couple of days and as God so kind, I was approved of a loan amount of $165,000 with repayment for 8 years, I'm so happy today I am private business owner today and my credit score is back to normal. Thanks to you ALMIGHTY for helping me out of my financial mess. I'm sharing this because I know that there are lots of people out there going through financial problems, looking for private money lender who they can trust and I advice you to contact KUMARESAN KIHLIL LOAN COMPANY and be free from financial mess as well. If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need to contact KUMARESAN KIHLIL LOAN TRUST COMPANY and they are Islamic family they can assist by email (kihililoanservices@yahoo.com).Thanks And God Bless.